• Professional licensed staff for arrangements, and obtaining authorizations, permits and death certificates.
• Transfer from place of death to our facility, (within Mass.) and sheltering of the remains.
• Alternative container for the body for transfer to the crematory for cremation.
• Transfer to the crematory and the crematory fee (for Duxbury Crematory).
• MA Medical Examiner Fee (for all cremations)
• A temporary container for the cremated remains.
Online Family Forms and payment.
Free Web-site obituary listing.
This charge does not include a ceremony, viewing, certified copies of the death certificate or newspaper notices. *This charge must be paid in full at time of services. All cremations in Massachusetts are done individually. In Massachusetts, there is a 48 hour waiting period before the cremation can be done. Please do not schedule a service unless you check with us. Depending on the circumstances and timing it may take up to a week for the return of cremated remains.
How Much is Cremation? (No extra fees)
Direct Cremation $945.00
Medical Examiner $200.00
Duxbury Crematory $250.00
Total Costs $1,395.00